About the Role
Keystone Offshore is seeking candidates for the position of Researcher/Project Engineer. The incumbent is responsible to support the Project Management on company’s client interface. To work with subcontractors to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed project to scope, design, procurement, construction, cost, schedule, hand over and closeout. The successful candidate reports directly to the Project Manager.
Position is open to only Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident.
• Lead the engineering work of project.
• Lead the project development of new technology development in Renewable sectors.
• Be the main interface person between Singapore and China counterpart.
• Coordinate with various external parties such as consultant, vendor etc.
• Assist the PM in term of project progress, budget, resources allocation etc.
• Weekly report.
• Experience with Mechanical / Electrical system.
• Experience with renewable energy, preferably geothermal or wave energy.
• Experience with electricity or power generation.
• Experience with Marine Technology.
• Strong understanding in mechanical P&ID or Electrical SLD.
• Ability to review and assess vendor proposal.
• Ability to research and obtain information from journal.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Geology, Marine, Mechanical, Electrical).
• Familiar with software of the following discipline: Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat exchanges.
• Min 10 years working experience, 3-5 years in managerial position.
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (due to interaction with clients and business partners in China).
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Independent, open minded and keen learner.
• Promising candidate with less experience is welcomed to apply for Junior Researcher/ Assistant Project Engineer position.